Interested in joining our savvy crew of branders, marketers, designers, and communicators? Take a look at the opportunities we have available below. If you don’t quite fit the mold of what we’ve articulated as being our current needs below, that’s cool, too. We’re always on the lookout for talented people who are passionate about doing great work. Drop us a line and let’s chat.
Lead Designer / Identity Creator / Creative Visionary
At Proof, we like to make things look good – really good. That’s why we’re actively seeking a designer and creative visionary who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and join us in crafting brilliant, beautiful brands from the ground up.
This individual will take the lead with our creative work – with an emphasis on creative strategy, identity creation, logo, and graphic/print design. In short, whatever a brand needs to do what they do well, and look good doing it.
- Distill clients’ needs from initial consultation and clearly communicate possibilities with design and layout.
- Design brand identities that are memorable, timeless, and engaging.
- Design and lay out engaging graphic and print collateral.
- Be responsible for keeping-to-date with current identity, print, and web design trends – and strive to implement fresh ideas for each client (in client-speak, that means “making it pop” on a daily basis).
- Be VERY comfortable adapting with a diverse day-to-day work environment. This often means multi-tasking, quick turnarounds, and time-sensitive tasks. If a diverse range of work is your jam, this will be a beautiful match.
- Not be afraid to speak up and confidently offer suggestions/recommendations based on client needs.
- Understand the balance between business requirements and design capabilities.
- Be in-command of visually supporting all of Proof’s internal branding and marketing efforts. In other words, making us look really, really good.
- Be invested in the overall growth and success of Proof and its clients. Our goal is to make this the best job you’ve ever had and will ever have.
- Have fun. Because if you’re not, what’s the point?
- Savvy with Adobe’s Creative Suite (a rockstar with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Self-driven, with the ability to work as an integral part of a team, without direct supervision (micromanagement sucks)
- Comfortable working both remotely and collaboratively in an office environment
- Passion and hunger for continued growth and learning in the fields of design and branding
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to proactively take on additional responsibility
- Comfortable working in an office environment that usually involves loud 90s R&B music
The Finer Details:
You must live in/around Nashville, TN (or be willing to relocate) and will be required to be present for meetings with clients and other team members. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience. An unlimited supply of Fruit Roll-Ups and craft beer is also provided.
If you like what you see and think you’re the right fit, please send an email with your resume, portfolio, and other info that’ll make you stand out to Matt Cheuvront (email@example.com).
Web Design Aficionado / UX Expert / Pixel Lover
The Web Design Expert at Proof will be responsible for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive websites that are a true reflection of the overall brand. The right person will be passionate, collaborative, creative, and in-touch with current design trends. The role will require the ability to design (and ideally, develop) dynamic, functional, responsive, and engaging websites, email newsletters, and other media for clients ranging from entrepreneurs to nonprofits to mid-size corporations.
As a small firm, each team member plays an integral part to our overall success. We have a lot of fun (sometimes maybe too much) but above all, we’re committed to offering the very best to our clients. You’ll have a big hand in being responsible for the overall conceptualization and implementation of interactive design solutions to meet client needs
- Distill clients’ needs from initial consultation and clearly communicate possibilities with layout and user experience.
- Design websites that are effective, responsive, beautiful, and clearly/visually articulate the client’s primary calls-to-action and core messaging.
- Work in-conjunction with Proof’s web development team and assist them in the development process, providing development guidance, assistance, and additional design assets, ongoing and as-needed.
- Develop functional interfaces displaying an understanding of client goals and calls to action
- Communicate clearly with team members and, when necessary, directly with clients
- Maintain a working knowledge of best web and email design/development practices
- Be comfortable with responsive web/mobile design/development
- Collaborate closely with all members of our team
- Not be afraid to speak up and offer suggestions/recommendations based on client needs
- Understand the balance between business requirements and design/development capabilities
- Be comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure with quick turnarounds on time-sensitive tasks
- Savvy with Adobe’s Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Self-driven, with the ability to work as an integral part of a team, without direct supervision (we don’t micromanage)
- Comfortable working remotely and collaboratively in an office environment
- Passion for continued growth and learning in the fields of design, development, and branding
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to take on additional responsibility as needed
- Write standards-compliant HTML/XHTML and CSS (bonus)
- Savvy working within the WordPress content management system (bonus)
The Finer Details:
You must live in/around Nashville, TN (or be willing to relocate) and will be required to be present for meetings with clients and other team members. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience. Development skills not required, but ideal.
Think you’re a good fit? Send an email with your resume, portfolio, and any other information to Matt Cheuvront (firstname.lastname@example.org).