Interested in joining our savvy crew of branders, marketers, designers, and communicators? Take a look at the opportunities we have available below. If you don’t quite fit the mold of what we’ve articulated as being our current needs below, that’s cool, too. We’re always on the lookout for talented people who are passionate about doing great work. Drop us a line and let’s chat.
Web Design Aficionado / UX Expert / Front-End Developer
You’ll be responsible for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive websites that are a true reflection of the overall brand. The right person will be passionate, collaborative, creative, and in-touch with current design trends. The role will require the ability to design and develop dynamic, functional, responsive, and engaging websites, email newsletters, and other media for clients ranging from entrepreneurs to nonprofits to mid-size corporations.
As a boutique creative shop, each team member plays an integral part to our overall success. We have a lot of fun (sometimes maybe too much) but above all, we’re committed to offering the very best to our clients. You’ll have a big hand in being responsible for the overall conceptualization and implementation of interactive design solutions to meet client needs
- Distill clients’ needs from initial consultation and clearly communicate possibilities with layout and user experience.
- Design websites that are effective, responsive, beautiful, and clearly/visually articulate the client’s primary calls-to-action and core messaging.
- Work in-conjunction with Proof’s web development team and assist them in the development process, providing development guidance, assistance, and additional design assets, ongoing and as-needed.
- Develop functional interfaces displaying an understanding of client goals and calls to action
- Communicate clearly with team members and, when necessary, directly with clients
- Maintain a working knowledge of best web and email design/development practices
- Be comfortable with responsive web/mobile design/development
- Collaborate closely with all members of our team
- Not be afraid to speak up and offer suggestions/recommendations based on client needs
- Understand the balance between business requirements and design/development capabilities
- Be comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure with quick turnarounds on time-sensitive tasks
- Ninja with Adobe’s Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Self-driven, with the ability to work as an integral part of a team, without direct supervision (we don’t micromanage)
- (Very) Savvy developing/working within the WordPress content management system
- Comfortable working remotely and collaboratively in an office environment
- Passion for continued growth and learning in the fields of design, development, and branding
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to take on additional responsibility as needed
- Write standards-compliant HTML/XHTML and CSS
Think you’re a good fit? Send an email with your resume, portfolio, and any other information to Matt Cheuvront (firstname.lastname@example.org).